Thursday 18 May 2017

Day off

This past month has been crazy.

I have been working a full time job, finished school, graduated with an Associates Degree, trying to find where to live when I am going to school in the fall, and trying to brain storm what to write on the blog.

Today is the one day that I have had off and I don't have classes or go to see an apartment. So today I thought that I would just write an updated post letting you know I have not fallen off the face of the Earth.

I do plan on posting a wrap up for April soon so look out for that.

Since I am off of work today and I am not obligated to go any where I am tempted to just sit outside on this beautiful day and read.


Let me know down below what book you are reading down below!

I hope you all have a great day!
Thank you for reading.
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...