Thursday 17 September 2015

What I am currently reading!


I am currently in the middle of reading two books. One happens to be a reread and the other one is a new read for me.
The two books that I am reading are The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin.
The Fault in Our Stars is a reread for me and it is one of my favorite books of all time! If you do not know what this book is about I think goodreads gives a good summary for it.

The Fault in Our Stars




Is about a teenager who has cancer..That is not (really) the focus of the book. I cannot summarize a book very well..I have read this book many times and I struggle telling people what it is about. Just go check out the summary on Goodreads or Amazon to get a more in-depth summary.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer


The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is about a girl who gets into an accident but she can't remember the accident. I struggle telling people what it is about. Just go check out the summary on Goodreads or Amazon to get a more in-depth summary.

I picked up The Fault in Our Stars again because it usually leaves me wanting to read more books. I am in a reading slump and it has been hard for me to read the Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. When I pick it up and read it, I am loving what I read, but I am not wanting to read this book every time I get a spare minute. So I hope rereading The Fault in Our Stars will help me get back in the reading mood.


~Mariah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...