Tuesday 8 September 2015

Book Review: Amy and Roger's Epic Detour

My Rating: 3/5



I just finished Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson. I enjoyed it. At first (just by looking at the cover and the synopsis on the back of the book) I thought that this was just going to be a cute summer read but it was much more than that! This book was all about these two people (Amy and Roger) and their struggle to overcome the obstacles in their lives.

One thing about the book that I really loved was that Morgan Matson focused on these two characters and their development throughout the book. I enjoyed that this book wasn't solely focused on the romance of these two characters, like I originally thought it was going to.


In the book there are playlists, receipts, and pictures. I loved that the book had this in it. It gave the readers a break from all the seriousness for a little while.

The only thing that I disliked about this book was the ending. I wanted more and I don't think that there are any plans for a sequel.

Overall I enjoyed this book and I would recommend this to people who are looking for a fun but serious book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...