Wednesday 14 October 2015

My To Be Read (TBR) Books for October



I know that we are already two weeks into October but I thought why not just post what I plan to read.
The first book I would like to read is Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson. I am half way through this book and I am really enjoying it so far. The next book I would like to read is Looking For Alaska by John Green and the last book that I would like to start is The Iliad and the Odyssey by Homer.

Summaries for all books

Second Chance Summer is about when the Edwards family goes back to their cabin for the summer. They go back because They find out that the father has cancer and is going to die. All members of the Edwards family have to face things that they never expected...

Looking For Alaska is about when Miles Halter goes to a boarding school. At this boarding school he meet Alaska. 

The Illiad and The Odyssey are books about Greek gods and adventure.

Sorry my summaries are not the best..

Let me know what books you plan to read this month.

~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...