Thursday 5 November 2015

My TBR for November

What I plan to read for the month of November....


I didn't read all the books that I planned on reading last month. I only finished Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson.
This month I plan on finishing World War Z by Max Brooks.
Then I plan on reading Looking for Alaska by John Green
If I get both of those books read I hope to read/start Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman

Looking For Alaska is about when Miles Halter goes to a boarding school. At this boarding school he meet Alaska. 

World War Z is about the zombie apocalypse. This book is told in a series of interviews.

Thinking Fast and Slow is about how you brain works.


Let me know what you plan on reading this month.
~Mariah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...