Tuesday 15 December 2015

Destressing

Hello everyone!
I am so relieved that my finals are finally over! I was stressing all last week while taking finals.

I thought I could write down a few things to help you destress if any of you are stressed about the holidays or about finals. This is what I do to destress:
           
          1. I put on some soothing music. (It could be Christmas music or classical music)
          2. I get some coloring pages and crayons or colored pencils
          3. I get some tea or coffee
          4. Lastly I find a comfy place to sit down
Then I start relaxing!



I know that this might not be for everyone but coloring while listening to classical music and drinking coffee or tea sure helps me destress.

Let me know what you do to destress.

I hope you all have a good day!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...