Friday 25 December 2015

Bossypants by Tina Fey Review


This book is about how Tina Fey became Tina Fey. It is filled with some pretty funny stories and it mentions people like Amy Poehler.

This book is funny and it is filled with stories about her life on and off the camera.

There is not much more than I can say about this book other than go read and enjoy it. I feel like this is a book that people should just dive into. I don't think that people need to know who Tina Fey is to enjoy this book.

If you have read this book let me know what you thought.
I rated this book a 4/5 on Goodreads

I hope you have a good day!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...