Saturday 1 July 2017

Currently Reading! (July 2017)

Hello everyone!

This past month for me has been crazy. I am working full time and I am trying to get ready for school in the fall.

I have tried, and failed, to finish a book this past month. I didn't read one book front to back for the month of June but I did start quite a few recently.


Here are all the books that I have started recently. Maybe talking about them today will make me want to pick them back up and finish them.



1. You by Caroline Kepnes: This book is great and terrifying. I had to put it down for a while because it was giving me nightmares. I do want to finish it this month though (213 pages in).

2. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon: I picked this up when I put down You. I needed something that was going to be lighthearted and cute (87 pages in).

3. Keep Me Posted by Liza Beasley: I put this down because of finals. I am enjoying it and I hope to get through it soon (40 pages in).

4. My Grandmother Asked Me To Tell You She's Sorry by Fredrik Backman: I am not sure why I set this one down. I was really enjoying it (30 pages in).

5. Monogram Murders by Agatha Christie and Sophia Hannah: I put this one down because I lost interest. I do want to finish it because one of the ladies at the library said that these books are great (42 pages in).

6. To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han: I have read this before and I started this book so that I can reread the first two books. Once I reread the first two books I can read the last one. I put it down because I got You (20 pages in).

7. A Court Of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas: This was another book I put down because of finals (20 pages in).

8. New York, Actually by Sarah Morgan: This is the book that I am picking up more often when I am in the mood to read a few pages. I am really enjoying this. I picked it up because the back said that the main character, Molly, is a advice columnist. I have never read a book about an advice columnist and it sounds like an interesting profession (79 pages in).

I think that is all the books that I am currently in the middle of. I don't know if I will finish all of them this month but I do want to try to get through some of them. If there are any in this pile that you really enjoyed please let me know. Maybe I'll pick that one up next.

Thank you for reading!
I hope you have a great day!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...