Tuesday 20 February 2018

Movies I am dying to see in 2018

This is the year for movies!!

I feel like most of my paychecks this year will be going to the movie theatre.

I am going to be going the movies almost every month this year. There are so many great movies coming out in 2018

I am starting with the current month and continuing from there. The number in the parenthesis is the release date if you are curious.
I have left some months blank. I do plan on coming back and adding more movies if I find some that look interesting.
I have linked the trailers that are out for these movies.

February




March






April

May



Book Club (18th)

June



July 



August


September 


October 


November 

X-Men: Dark Phoenix (2nd)

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (16th)


December

Aquaman (21st)



Let me know if you are excited for any of these movies. Also let me know if there is a movie that you are excited for that I do not have listed. I am always looking for movies to watch. 

Thank you for reading.
I hope you have a good day!!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...