Tuesday 12 January 2016

Book series I want to start/finish in 2016

Hello everyone!!
Today I want to talk about the many series I have started and have not finished. I also want to talk about the series that I would like to start.

Series I would like to finish this year and the book(s) I have to read in the series:
  • The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer-I have to read Winter.
  • The Just One day duology/triology by Gayle Forman-I have to read Just One Year and Just One Night.
  • The Contours of the Heart series by Tamara Webber- I have to read Breakable.
  • The Selection Series by Kierra Cass-I have to read the Heir.
  • The Millennium Series (created by Steig Larsson) by David Lagercrantz- I have to read The Girl in the Spiders Web.
  • Heros of Olympus series by Rick Riordan- I have to read The Blood of Olympus.
Now on to the series I would like to start (and maybe finish) in 2016: 
  • Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children Series by Ransom Riggs
  • The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
  • The Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon
I know that I am probably forgetting some series/duologies and if that is the case I will write an update post letting you know later on this year.

Let me know if have any series/duologies that you would like to start or finish this year in the comments!
I hope you have a great day!
Thanks for reading!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...