I have thinking a lot about what I would like to accomplish for 2016 and this is what I came up with.
1. I would like to walk more and drink more water. I got a Fitbit in October. I did well to start out with but over the holidays I have gotten lazy. I remember someone telling me that people are supposed to drink half of their body weight in ounces and I hardly every do that.
2. I would like to write more blog posts. I have really enjoyed writing on this blog and I would like to continue with it. When school starts back up I probably won't write as much but I would still like to stick with the idea of posting every Tuesday/Wednesday.
3. I would like to talk more about TV shows or movies on this blog. I have started watching some new shows this past year and I would like to share them with you. I am not sure if I will do a review of them or a recommendation post.
4. I would like to read 45 books this year.
5. My last goal for this year is that I would like to start/finish book series.
Let me know what goals you have set for this year.
Thanks for reading. I hope you have a good day!
Hello everyone! This past month for me has been crazy. I am working full time and I am trying to get ready for school in the fall. I hav...
I recently finished the Fifty Shades trilogy and can't wait to share my thoughts. ***I feel like everyone says this but just so peo...
Hey guys! First off I want to say sorry. I haven’t been very good at publishing blog posts regularly. Today I thought I could do a...
I do not stick to the TBRs (to be read list) that I make so I thought that I would give myself five months to read five books. All of the s...