I have thinking a lot about what I would like to accomplish for 2016 and this is what I came up with.
1. I would like to walk more and drink more water. I got a Fitbit in October. I did well to start out with but over the holidays I have gotten lazy. I remember someone telling me that people are supposed to drink half of their body weight in ounces and I hardly every do that.
2. I would like to write more blog posts. I have really enjoyed writing on this blog and I would like to continue with it. When school starts back up I probably won't write as much but I would still like to stick with the idea of posting every Tuesday/Wednesday.
3. I would like to talk more about TV shows or movies on this blog. I have started watching some new shows this past year and I would like to share them with you. I am not sure if I will do a review of them or a recommendation post.
4. I would like to read 45 books this year.
5. My last goal for this year is that I would like to start/finish book series.
Let me know what goals you have set for this year.
Thanks for reading. I hope you have a good day!
I read five books, watched four movies, and one TV show this month! Books Otherworld by Jason Segel and Kristen Miller: 3.5-4...
January has been a killer reading month for me. I read 10 books this month. Here are the books I read and my thoughts! Books The ...
I actually read a decent amount of books this month. Since starting this semester I feel like I have hardly read anything but this month I f...
I am on spring break for March 3rd to the 11th. I have to work for some of the break. When I am not working I plan on reading. I want to t...