Thursday 21 January 2016

My Favorite TV Shows to rewatch!

Hello everyone!!!
I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday or Tuesday. I have been brainstorming on what I would write about this week. I did not read any new books and when I do I will post reviews. The one thing that I have been doing most of this month is watching TV shows. There are a few TV shows that I could rewatch even though I have seen almost every episode. I thought I could make a list telling you guys my favorite ones to rewatch.



  • House M.D.- is about a main doctor, Greg House, and his team of doctors solving difficult cases.

  • I absolutely love House. I love that he is crass and sarcastic. I think this show is hilarious. I love that almost every episode someone calls him an ass. He may be one but he saves lives. I am actually watching a House marathon while I am writing this!

  • Bones- is a show about solving murders. A forensic anthropologist, Dr. Temperance Brennan, and an FBI agent, Special Agent Seely Booth, team up to solve murders that 
  • I have watched this show for years! I found this show after I binge watched Angel and Buffy. I went into this show not know what it was about, I just knew that David Boreanaz was in it. I am a few seasons behind but I love what I have seen. I have the first 6 seasons on dvd and I constantly watch them. Some things that I love are the interns. This show actually helped me out in Biology class in high school. This show helped me memorize the bones in the body. If I were you I would watch it. This show is still on going. I am not sure if it was renewed but Fox, I don't think, has said that they are canceling it. This show is full of  funny moments and relationships. 
  • How I Met Your Mother-is about a guy who tells his children about how he met their mother.
  • This show is hilarious!! I love following Ted and the gang through his many girlfriends. Some of the best episodes, in my opinion, are the ones with the slap bet. This is another show that you just have to jump into. The episodes are only thirty minutes in length so you don't have to feel like you are sitting down for long periods of time to watch an episode. 
  • Law and Order: Special Victims Unit- is about a team of police officers who work cases that deal with sexual assault.
  • I have not watched many episodes past the point of Christopher Meloni leaving. The ones that I have watched without him are good but I don't know, I guess I am one of those people that don't really watch the show when a character is gone. (And) I only watch the episodes that are played on USA because they usually have marathons and I like watching an SVU marathon.  




All of these series can be watched out of order, in my opinion. I have watched all of these series out of order. For Bones if you want to see the character progression throughout the series you have to watch them in order.

Thanks for reading! 
Let me know in the comments some shows you like to watch over and over again.
I hope you have a great day!!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...