Sunday 3 January 2016

Rue 21 Haul

Hello everyone!
I know that it is not Tuesday/Wednesday but I have been in the writing mode lately since I do not have class until the third week in January. I might be posting more than once a week since I will not be occupied with homework.

I love reading/watching people talk about what they got when they go to different stores. I thought that I could write a post about what I bought at Rue 21 recently.




















The first two items that I picked up at Rue 21 was this coral/pink sequined tank top and this jean or denim shirt. I thought these two item might go well together maybe with some black leggings or black pants.
The next two items that I purchased were this set of earnings and this beautiful necklace. I don't know if you can tell but it is the same coral/pink as the tank top pictured above. The jewels look sort of white in this picture but they are rosy pink.

I am going to be completely honesty right now when I say that I based this entire purchase off of this necklace. I hardly ever wear pink but I absolutely love this shade of pink. When I saw this necklace I immediately thought of the necklace in the movie Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen.

The last item that I got as Rue 21 was boots. I didn't buy these boots. These were a gift from my mother for Christmas but I thought I would show you because I love these boots. 

There are several reasons why I love these boots and I thought I would just list them for you:
  • I love the aztec looking design
  • I love how sturdy they are. To me they look and feel like snow boots.
  • I love that you can wear them many different ways (sides up or down). 
  • They are water resistant (The tag says they are. I have not gone out and tried that yet.)
Well I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you have a good day!
~Mariah 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...