Tuesday 26 April 2016

Favorite YouTubers!

Hello everyone!

Today I thought I could share with you some of my favorite YouTubers! I absolutely love YouTube so I thought I could recommend like two YouTubers from all different parts of YouTube. I will separate them into categories with links to their channels in case you want to check them out.

BookTubers:
BookTubers are, if you couldn't tell by the title, people who talk about books onYouTube. They usually make videos like book hauls, book reviews, book tags, and book sketches.
Some BookTubers that I would recommend are:
1. Regan from PeruseProject https://www.youtube.com/user/PeruseProject
Regan reads a lot of historical fiction and fantasy. I actually ended up buying a few historical fiction, one that I can think out off the top of my head is All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr, books because she kept raving about how good they were.

2. Christina Marie from LuLo Fangirl https://www.youtube.com/user/krazytina05/featured
Christina Marie reads a mixture of genres. I actually (think) I found her because she talked about the Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare. The Mortal Instruments Series is one of my favorite series of all time.


Comedians:
1. Jenna from JennaMarbles https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9gFih9rw0zNCK3ZtoKQQyA
I feel like most people have already heard of JennaMarbles. If you haven't heard of JennaMarbles, she posts videos about various things. She does drunk videos, videos with/about her dogs, about girl and guy things (ex: "What Do Boys Do In The Bathroom In The Morning" and "What Do Girls Do In The Bathroom In The Morning"), and many other things.

2. Jessi from JessiSmiles https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFK38AHf8dMg4vwb1nsvKqQ
Jessi posts drunk videos, and story time videos. I just recently started watching her. I think she is funny. I think she is more known for her vine.


Travel Vloggers:
I have just recently found this part of YouTube. I didn't know about this part of YouTube until about two months ago. I love seeing all these places that these people get to go. My dream in life is to travel and experience different cultures. Watching travel vloggers inspires me to go out and make my dream of traveling a reality. On to my recommendations....
1. Nadine from Hey Nadine https://www.youtube.com/user/nayders07
Nadine was the first travel vlogger that I found. She does videos not only about where she is traveling but about advice about traveling (how to save money and make money while traveling). She does travel packing videos, what she eats in a day (she's a vegan), and room tours (she shows people what her room looks like where she is staying).

2. Raya from RayaWasHere https://www.youtube.com/user/RayaWasHere
Raya mainly does videos about where she at in the world.


News:
I will say that I do not find most news programs interesting so I do not usually watch the news when I go to YouTube but I just had to mention this YouTuber because I watch his videos almost everyday. The YouTuber I am talking about is Philip DeFranco. One topic that I think that people on news programs can't help but mention is the election. I am sick and tired of hearing about what the political candidates are up to. I get that hearing about some things are important but I feel like that is what most news networks are reporting.
The reason I like Philip DeFranco is because he mentions other things that are happening in the world besides the presidential election. https://www.youtube.com/user/sxephil


Well there are some my favorite YouTubers and I hope you go check out their channels!
Let me know in the comments who your favorite YouTubers are!
Thanks for reading.
I hope you have a good day!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...