Wednesday 4 May 2016

A Night Out!

Hello everyone!
Today I wanted to discuss what I thought about a movie I saw recently and I want to show you some of my recent purchases. 

Last weekend I saw The Huntsman: Winter's War with a friend. I thought that the movie was okay. It didn't really add anything to the Snow White story. 

I do want to warn you that this movie is violent, obviously it has the word war in the title. wouldn't recommend that you bring your kids with you. I also think that there was a sex scene. You don't see anything but I just wanted to warn the parents out there.

I thought that the special effects were really neat.

There was one part in the movie that I thought was funny and that part was when the dwarf lady told Chris Hemsworth that she would be happy if he walked around without a shirt on. 

There was only one thing that really annoyed me during the movie and that was that it took the main character the whole movie to figure out something that the audience knew the whole time. 

Overall I would give the movie a 4.5-5 stars. Didn't blow me away also didn't bore me to sleep.




After we finished watching the movie we went to Walmart. I found a black backpack and a floral wallet. These are going to be my spring bag and wallet. I know that the backpack isn't very summery but I thought I could add some summer colors by adding a scarf and maybe some keychains. 


This backpack may not look very big but it is. It fits my 13" MacBook. There is a zipper pocket on inside and on the outside. There is also a magnetic pocket in the front. The backpack stays shut through a turnable clasp.

I love this wallet! I don't think you can really tell in this picture but the colors on this wallet, especially the coral, look neon. There is a pocket in the front of the wallet. On the inside of the wallet it is coral and checkered print. I didn't want to put a picture of the inside because all of my cards are in there.


One thing that I really love about this wallet is the gold zipper. This wallet is the first item that I own that has some gold in it.

Next week I will post my April Wrap-up, so look out for that. I'm sorry that I didn't post this yesterday. I started a new job recently and my schedule is still up in the air. I still plan on posting once a week but it might not always be on Tuesday/Wednesday. To know when I post follow me on Instagram and on Twitter. I always post on those social media sites to let people know that I published a blog post. 

Also guys I made a new Instagram that is going to be centered around books and my blog posts. So if you want to check that out here is the link: https://www.instagram.com/plethoraofnonsense/

Let me know in the comments if you have seen The Huntsman: Winter's War and if you did let me what you thought.

Thanks for reading!
I hope you have a good day!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...