Sunday 26 June 2016

TBR Takedown 4.0 Wrap Up

Hello everyone!!
I know that it is early to do a wrap up for the TBR Takedown 4.0 but I am tired and can't stay awake for another hour and twenty minutes. So for this blog post I want to tell you my thoughts on the book I completed.
First I want to tell you the books that I planned on reading for the TBR Takedown 4.0.

The challenges and the books that I chose.
1. A book that has been on your TBR over a year [longest]-The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.
2. A sequel-Breakable by Tammera Webber
3. The first book in a series-Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
4. A book out of your comfort zone [whatever that means for you]-The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan
5. A book you most recently hauled/bought-Sharp Objects by Gillan Flynn



The first and only book I completed was The Opposite of Loneliness and I was not very impressed with this book. It has a pretty high ratings on Goodreads so I thought that the book would have wowed me but sadly that was not the case. :(   This book took me forever to finish. 
The two things in the book that I enjoyed were the nonfiction and The Opposite of Loneliness speech. 
I gave this book a 3/5 stars on Goodreads.


I started Breakable by Tammara Webber. I am about 100 pages in and I am really enjoying it so far. I hope to finish it soon. 

All in all the TBR Takedown wasn't good for me. I wish I was reading another book along with The Opposite of Lonliness because I think I would have got more books read that way. Oh well. There's always next time. 

Let me know in the comments if you participated in the TBR Takedown 4.0 and if you did let me know what books you read!

Thanks for reading. 
I hope you have a nice day/night
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...