Tuesday 21 June 2016

TBR Takedown 4.0

Hello everyone!!
Today blog post is going to be about the TBR Takedown 4.0. I recently watched Elisabeth Paige and leaninglights videos on what they plan on reading for the TBR Takedown 4.0 and that made me want to participate. The TBR Takedown 4.0 started yesterday and goes until June 26 so I am late but I still want to try and complete as many of the challenges as I can.

Here are the challenge's for the TBR Takedown 4.0:

1. A book that has been on your TBR over a year [longest]
2. A sequel
3. The first book in a series
4. A book out of your comfort zone [whatever that means for you]
5. A book you most recently hauled/bought



For the first challenge I am going to pick The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. I have been wanting to read this book for quite some time and I just recently got my own copy of the book. 


For the second challenge I plan on reading Breakable by Tammara Webber. I read the first book Easy last year and intended on picking up Breakable after but I got distracted by other books.


For the third challenge I am going to read Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. I am very excited and nervous about reading this book. I am excited because I think that the premise of this book is intriguing but I am nervous because I read Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld about a year ago and didn't enjoy it. Keeping my fingers crossed that I enjoy Uglies. 


For the fourth challenge I am going to read The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan. This book is a book out of my comfort zone because I have never read a collection of short stories before. I am currently reading this book right now, I am about 70 pages in, and I am not sure what to think of it so far. I don't hate it and I don't love it. 


For the fifth and final challenge in the TBR Takedown 4.0 I would like to read Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn. I just recently bought this book from my library and am very excited/scared to read this. I am excited to read Sharp Objects because I read Gone Girl about two years ago and I love it but I am scared to read this because the blurbs on the book say how terrifying it is.

Well that is my list for the TBR Takedown 4.0! 



Let me know in the comments if you are participating in the TBR Takedown 4.0 and if you are let me know what you plan on reading. 

Thanks for reading. 
I hope you have a great day!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...