Tuesday 4 October 2016

A Tea Adventure!

Hey Guys!!


I recently told a coworker that I love tea and she asked if I have ever been to a place called Dragonfly Tea. I told her I had never heard of it so last Wednesday I went with a her and her brother to the tea shop.



When you walk into the tea area this is what you will see. (The owner has a section where she sells tea and the other area is used for massages.) She offers a tea of the day everyday and Wednesday the tea was a blackberry tea. You can try it in a sample cup or you can buy a cup.







 She has many different types of teas, tea pots, jars, and containers. I bought three different types of tea and I bought a tea holder. 

The teas that I bought are... 

Wild Berry Green tea. I can't wait to try this one. Its smells really good!



The second tea that I bought is Chai. I have drank this one and I highly recommend it. I wish I had bought a bigger container. I'll just have to go back and buy more.







The last tea that I bought is Pumpkin Spice. This tea is great! I got 1-2 brews out of a strainer full of the tea ingredients. 





Here is the tea holder that I bought.







Oh, I forgot to tell you that the owner has a book of all of the teas that she sells. In the book it explains how a certain type of tea can help you and it has the ingredients listed for people with allergies. 
I will definitely be returning to this place for more tea. Let me know down below what your favorite tea is.
Thank you for reading.
I hope you have a good day!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...