First off I want to say sorry. I haven’t been very good at publishing blog posts regularly.
Today I thought I could do a book tag. I saw the ‘I never book tag’ on Bree Hill’s YouTubeChannel.
(The creator of this tag is Lizziefayelovesbooks on YouTube)
I Have Never Book Tag:
1. I have never read that. A book/series you haven’t read.
For this question I have several answers but if I were to narrow it down to one it would be the Harry Potter Series. I want to read this series so bad but I want to have all of the books before I start the series.
2. I have never read anything so awesome. Name your favorite book.
I don’t know if I can name just one. I have many favorites such as The Great Gatsby, Golden Boy, The Fault In Our Stars, etc.
3. I never thought I would get through it. Name a book you didn’t think you would make it through but you did anyway.
This is another one that I have several answers for. The two books that I immediately think of are A Wrinkle In Time and The Giver. I had to read these both of these in middle school and this was before I got in to reading outside what was required for school. Reading these books was torture for me.
4. I will never finish that. Name a book or series you won't/didn't finish.
I know that I have read a few books before that I had to put down because I couldn't get through them but I can't remember what the name of the books are.
5. I will never regret reading that. Name a book that you read solely on a recommendation that you ended up really liking.
For this one I would have to say The Book thief. A friend of mine recommended this book to me and this book made me fall in love with World War II fiction. I had read books about World War II before I read The Book Thief but after reading this book I fell in love. I started buying any book that said it had anything to do with World War II.
6. I would never do that. Name a book character that did things that you didn’t agree with or you would never do.
Something that I would never do is break into a house and steal a book. I think, if I remember correctly, that in The Book Thief Liesel broke into someone’s house to get a book.
7. I would never admit to reading that. Name a book that you were embarrassed to say you read or carried around with you.
I don’t think that I have ever been embarrassed to carry around or read a book. But if I were to give an answer I would probably have to say Breakable or Easy. These book covers look like your typical romance covers and I don't like them.
8. I have never read anything so heartwarming. Name a book or series that really touched your heart.
I read Golden Boy this year and I have not been able to let this book go. It is one book that wanted to read again right after I finished it.
9. I have never laughed so hard. Name a book that made you laugh out loud.
Yes Please is the first book that I think of that made me laugh out loud. I would be out walking, listening to this book, and bust out laughing at this book. I highly recommend that you listen to this book.
10. I never could have made it through childhood without it. Name a favorite childhood book or series.
Goosebumps and R.L. Stine books are the two book series that I remember reading throughout my childhood years. I loved them.
Thanks for reading!
I hope next week I will have a review or something up for you.
Write your answers to this tag down
I hope you have a good evening!