Tuesday, 20 September 2016

I Never Book Tag

Hey guys!

First off I want to say sorry. I haven’t been very good at publishing blog posts regularly. 

Today I thought I could do a book tag. I saw the ‘I never book tag’ on Bree Hill’s YouTubeChannel.  

(The creator of this tag is Lizziefayelovesbooks on YouTube)

I Have Never Book Tag:



1. I have never read that. A book/series you haven’t read.

For this question I have several answers but if I were to narrow it down to one it would be the Harry Potter Series. I want to read this series so bad but I want to have all of the books before I start the series.
   
2. I have never read anything so awesome. Name your favorite book.

I don’t know if I can name just one. I have many favorites such as The Great Gatsby, Golden Boy, The Fault In Our Stars, etc.

3. I never thought I would get through it. Name a book you didn’t think you would make it through but you did anyway.

This is another one that I have several answers for. The two books that I immediately think of are A Wrinkle In Time and The Giver. I had to read these both of these in middle school and this was before I got in to reading outside what was required for school. Reading these books was torture for me. 

4. I will never finish that. Name a book or series you won't/didn't finish.

I know that I have read a few books before that I had to put down because I couldn't get through them but I can't remember what the name of the books are.

5. I will never regret reading that. Name a book that you read solely on a recommendation that you ended up really liking.

For this one I would have to say The Book thief. A friend of mine recommended this book to me and this book made me fall in love with World War II fiction. I had read books about World War II before I read The Book Thief but after reading this book I fell in love. I started buying any book that said it had anything to do with World War II.

6. I would never do that. Name a book character that did things that you didn’t agree with or you would never do.

Something that I would never do is break into a house and steal a book. I think, if I remember correctly, that in The Book Thief Liesel broke into someone’s house to get a book.

7. I would never admit to reading that. Name a book that you were embarrassed to say you read or carried around with you.

I don’t think that I have ever been embarrassed to carry around or read a book. But if I were to give an answer I would probably have to say Breakable or Easy. These book covers look like your typical romance covers and I don't like them.

8. I have never read anything so heartwarming. Name a book or series that really touched your heart.

I read Golden Boy this year and I have not been able to let this book go. It is one book that wanted to read again right after I finished it. 

9. I have never laughed so hard. Name a book that made you laugh out loud.

Yes Please is the first book that I think of that made me laugh out loud. I would be out walking, listening to this book, and bust out laughing at this book. I highly recommend that you listen to this book. 

10. I never could have made it through childhood without it. Name a favorite childhood book or series.  

Goosebumps and R.L. Stine books are the two book series that I remember reading throughout my childhood years. I loved them.


Thanks for reading!
I hope next week I will have a review or something up for you. 
Write your answers to this tag down 
I hope you have a good evening!
~Mariah


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Bought More Books!

Hey guys I've bought more books and decided to share them with you on my YouTube Channel. If you want to check it out here is the ...