Saturday 17 December 2016

Book Haul!


I am back! Yes! After a crazy semester I am off on winter break.

I was trying to think of a good "first
 blog post to get me back into the swing of blogging and I thought 'what a better way to get back into blogging than to tell you guys what books I have bought recently.'

I have bought so many books in the last month it is unreal. I think I have 12 or 13 books in this book haul and I can't to show all of you.

First I am going to start with the books that were given to me for my birthday. My friend Anna gave me a Barnes and Noble gift card and these are the books that I picked. 

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas


The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss

The next set of books that I got are from Walmart.

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

The Diabolic by S. J. Kincaid

I also got some books from the library all for a dollar!

The Outsiders by S. E. Hinton

The Giver by Lois Lowry

Across the Universe by Beth Revis

The last batch of books that I purchased were from Book Outlet when they had their Black Friday sale

The Sculptor by Scott McCloud

The Shut Out by Kody Keplinger

The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oaks

Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan

Stars Above by Marissa Meyer

Thanks for the Trouble by Tommy Wallace

Well those are all the books that I have bought this past month. I think it is safe to say that I wont be buying more for a while because I have so much to read now.

Let me know what books you have purchased recently!
Thanks for reading!
I hope you have a great day!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...