- A book recommended by an author you love-?
- A bestseller from 2016-The Diabolic by S. J. Kincaid
- A book with a family member in the title- The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards. (I don't know if this counts for this challenge. Let me know.)
- A book that takes place over a characters life span- The Name of the Wind- Patrick Rothfuss
- A book about an immigrant or refugee-?
- A book about a genre or sub genre that you have never heard about-?
- A book with an eccentric character-?
- A book more than 800 pages- Can I double up on challenges and say The Name of the Wind again?
- A book you got from a used book sale- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- A book that has been mentioned in another book-?
- A book about a difficult topic- The Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
- A book about mythology-Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block
Monday, 16 January 2017
Advanced Pop Sugar Reading Challenge
I just saw that there is an advanced section for this challenge. I don't know if I will complete this section or not but I thought I might include it here.
Hello everyone! This past month for me has been crazy. I am working full time and I am trying to get ready for school in the fall. I hav...
I recently finished the Fifty Shades trilogy and can't wait to share my thoughts. ***I feel like everyone says this but just so peo...
Hey guys! First off I want to say sorry. I haven’t been very good at publishing blog posts regularly. Today I thought I could do a...
I do not stick to the TBRs (to be read list) that I make so I thought that I would give myself five months to read five books. All of the s...