Monday 16 January 2017

Advanced Pop Sugar Reading Challenge

I just saw that there is an advanced section for this challenge. I don't know if I will complete this section or not but I thought I might include it here.


  • A book recommended by an author you love-?
  • A bestseller from 2016-The Diabolic by S. J. Kincaid
  • A book with a family member in the title- The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards. (I don't know if this counts for this challenge. Let me know.)
  • A book that takes place over a characters life span- The Name of the Wind- Patrick Rothfuss
  • A book about an immigrant or refugee-?
  • A book about a genre or sub genre that you have never heard about-?
  • A book with an eccentric character-?
  • A book more than 800 pages- Can I double up on challenges and say The Name of the Wind again?
  • A book you got from a used book sale- The Giver by Lois Lowry
  • A book that has been mentioned in another book-?
  • A book about a difficult topic- The Shut Out by Kody Keplinger 
  • A book about mythology-Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...