Monday 9 January 2017

My Goals! (2017)

I mentioned this in another blog post, or maybe it was a post on Instagram, that I love being able to plan. I have been trying to keep track of my goals in my planner and in my blogging notebook.


So here are all of the goals that I have set for myself this year!

1.) I want to buy a nice camera. I have been saving up for almost a year now. I need to decide which one I would like. I am thinking about Cannon and maybe the cannon t5i or the t6i. If you own a cannon that you love for photography and video please let me know what it is.
I have also been thinking about taking photography classes. 

2.) I think I said this last year but I really want to travel. At first I was like 'I want to go to New York, New Orleans, Ireland, and so on'. I was making this whole big list of places to go but I just don't have the money right now. I need to start small. I want to explore more in the state that I live in before I go somewhere else.
Start small, aim big!

3.) I want to complete the Pop Sugar Reading Challenge for 2017. I have never done a reading challenge like this before and I am excited! I am thinking about making a tab on my blog with all the challenges and when I complete a challenge I will write the book down. 

4.) I didn't read 45 books last year so that is my goal for this year. Along with the goal of reading the books on my shelves that I haven't read yet. I think I am going to set a goal to read 5 books before I buy 1. (I wonder how far I can last with that goal.)

5.) My last goal is to be less stressed. I was stressed last semester/year over money, time, friends, everything. I have to stop stressing.

Those are all my goals for 2017.

What are some goals that you have set for yourself this year?
Thanks for reading!
I hope you have a great day.
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...