Thursday 30 March 2017

5 Books I Want To Read In 5 Months

I do not stick to the TBRs (to be read list) that I make so I thought that I would give myself five months to read five books.
All of the summaries are short, sweet, and to the point. If you want to know more about the books I will leave links down below to Goodreads.

1. Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kanheman


This book is about how the brain works.

2. Heartless by Marissa Meyer



Heartless is a Queen of Hearts orgin story from Alice in Wonderland.

3. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss



This is about a wizards life and its high fantasy. I don't think that I read any high fantasy books so hopefully I enjoy this. I have heard good things.

4. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey



This book is about an alien invasion.

5. The Bees by Laline Paull 



I am not sure what this is about. I just know that the main character is a bee which sounds interesting.

Well those are the five books that I want to read over the next five months.



Let me know in the comments if you have any reading goals for the next five months. Do you make TBRs or are you a mood reader? 

Thank you for reading!
I hope you have a good day.
~Mariah 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...