Thursday 16 March 2017

Saga Series Review (Spoiler Free)


Are you in the mood to read a wonderfully illustrated love story about two people whose homes are at war with each other and they are trying to escape from it all to save themselves and their baby? If you said yes Saga is the series for you!

I really enjoyed this series. I love that as the reader you experience every point of view possible with this series. The reader gets the point of view from the parents, the point of view from the bounty hunters, the point of view from the robots, and it is narrated by their daughter. I don’t think that I have read a series with as many different points of view as this one. Brian K. Vaughan writes the story with such fluidity that it doesn’t seem like an abrupt change in narration when it switches from the many points of view.

I want to encourage those who have not started this series to do so. Just try it. Read the first Volume and I guarantee you will be hooked. You will want more.

I requested the first volume from the library and read it in one sitting. I was so upset when I finished it because I had to request the other volumes and wait for them to come in before I got to find out what happens next.



I am highly anticipating the seventh volume!


The art in these graphic novels is amazing!




I do want to warn you that this series is for mature audiences. If you are not prepared for mature content (sex scenes) do not pick up this series.


If you have read the series let me know what you think in the comments.

Thank you for reading.
I hope you have a great day!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...