Friday 3 March 2017

Life Wrap Up: Feb. 2017

Today I wanted to share some things that I have been loving in February. Most of the things that I will be mentioning are songs.

Music
1. Panic! At the Disco: The only thing that I remember hearing from Panic! was the song I Write Sins Not Tragedies but this month I think that I have listened to almost everyone of their songs.
I actually re-found Panic! At The Disco because my Psychology teacher wanted us to watch MTV music videos for an assignment and one of the music videos that I watched was Death Of A Bachelor.
I feel like I am going to make myself hate the songs after a while because I have had them playing on repeat for all of February.
I did that with Hello by Adele. I listened to it so much that now the idea of listening to it makes me want to change the song/radio. Do you guys do this too?

2. Ed Sheeran: I have always loved Ed Sheeran's music. I had his last album, X, on repeat for months. I heard the song Shape Of You and I really like it but I think the one that I prefer more is Castle On The Hill. I heard Castle On The Hill when I was doing that Psych assignment that I mentioned earlier.

Individual songs that I love:
1. Rockabye by Clean Bandit ft. Sean Paul and Anne-Marie
2. Water Under The Bridge- Adele


Food
Chips and salsa or hummus on bread with salsa have been my go to thing to eat this month. I recently tried the peach mango salsa by the brand Market Side and it is amazing. At fist I did not think that peach, mango, and salsa all together would be good but I am glad that I went against my initial thoughts and bought the salsa. If you guys are interested in getting some you can buy it at Walmart.

Books
I did not read anything that blew me away but I did read quite a few books this month. All together I read seven books. I will have my wrap up posted soon. The wrap up will be posted to my YouTube Channel since there are so many books this month.

Sorry that this wasn't very long, music has just taken over my life this month so I don't have many things to share. I will try to make next months life wrap up more interesting.

(I do want to let you guys know that I do have a few more blog posts coming soon. I have them all written out on paper but I need to type them up.)

Thank you for reading.
I hope you have a great day!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...