Sunday 29 November 2015

November Book Haul 2015

I did not buy a lot of books this month. I only bought these two books because people recommended them and they were on the bargain cart at Books A Million.
The two books I bought are Easy and Breakable by Tammara Webber.



Easy is about a girl who almost gets raped after a college party. She was rescued by a guy that she does not know. Jacqueline has to deal with all the trauma of that night.

I am not going to put up the summary of the second book because I don't want to spoil anyone who hasn't read Easy. 
I just finished Easy last night, I will put up a review very soon.

Let me know if you bought any books this month in the comments. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...