Thursday 3 December 2015

Book Review

I just finished Easy by Tamara Webber and I really enjoyed it. 4/5 stars.
I picked up this book for two reasons 1.) a lot of people on Youtube liked it and 2) it was $4 at Books A Million.
There will be a part in this post where I do reveal some information about the book but I will warn you ahead of time.
In case some people do not know what the book is about here is a summary.

Easy is about a girl who almost gets raped and she tries to deal with the trauma.








When I picked up this book all I knew about it was that it was about a college girl who gets raped but I had no idea that this would be the focus of the book. This book really surprised me. I thought, when I picked it up, that this book was going to be a fluffy romance and that was and was not the case. I loved that this book was about survival. I liked that instead of having the girl run to the guy for help, this book was about people learning self defense.

The part that I really enjoyed was the backstory of one of the characters.

I would definitely recommend this to people.

Before you go out and immediately pick up the book I want to warn people that there is mature content in this book (sex and cussing).


If you have read this book let me know what you thought of it.

***(SPOILERS)***






***(SPOILERS)***







The only reason that I did not give this book 5 stars is because I thought this book was predictable. I guessed in the first few chapters that Landon and Lucas were the same person.





I hope you all have a great day.
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...