I have decided to make a TBR for the month of February because I think that making lists help me stay on track with my reading goal. I know that I don't always complete my TBR but I like making and having a list in mind.
Last month was not a very good reading month for me and I think that is due partly to me not making a list. The other reason for me not reading as much is because I was running around like crazy. I was trying to get everything in order for the spring semester of school and then I decided not to go for the spring semester. The timing was off so I will be going back in the fall.
This months TBR is going to be quite long. I normally only put 2-3 books on my TBR for the month...This month I have five.
The books I planned to read and a quick summary of what the book is about.
- The Martian by Andy Weir is about an astronaut that gets stuck on Mars and is trying to figure out how to get back to Earth.
- Tonight and Always by Nora Roberts is about an author and an anthropologist teaming up.
- Breakable by Tamara Webber is the second book in a series so I don't want to put a summary on here in case people have not read the first book.
- Winter by Marissa Meyer is the last book in a series so I do not want to put a summary on her in case people have not read the other books.
- I'll Scream Later by Marlee Matlin is an autobiography of Marlee Matlins life.
Let me know what you plan to read in February.
Thank you for reading!
I hope you have a good day!!!