Tuesday 9 February 2016

My New "Office"

Hello everybody!!
I got a desk and I absolutely love it! Its like a little office (even thought it is in my bedroom).
I am sorry if you do not like posts where people share what their desks look like. I guess you can come back next week... :)
My other "desk" was a coffee table and it was very uncomfortable to sit at. I had to stoop over the coffee table to reach my computer and sometimes I just had my computer in my lap while I typed. Which was okay but defeated the purpose of having the coffee table as my desk.





















Now I can sit and be comfortable when I write blog posts or surf the internet. It fits everything that I need. A planner, computer, (a plant, not a really necessity) and a lamp. I love that the desk is small because that means I will only be placing things on here that I really need.
What do your office spaces look like? Leave a picture or something in the comments.
Thank you for reading!
I hope you have a good day!!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...