I am a TV addict and I thought I could talk to about what I am currently watching with you guys today.
1. Shadowhunters- I honestly have a love-hate relationship with this TV show. I love the book series so much so I watch the show but I hate the show. There are so many issues with this show in my opinion.
- I don't like the acting
- I don't like how the costume design people make the person who plays Izzy dress like a prostitute.
- I don't like how they draw on the runes and I also don't like the purple blob portals.
- Why the purple necklace?
- Why mention the parabarti now? I thought they became parabarti in the later books...
- I think they are trying to hard to fit into society today. The pilot episode they were talking about tweeting. What?! Why?!
2. Jane The Virgin- I really like the previous season, now I have no idea how I feel. Jane is trying to fall in love with someone. I know that this show is supposed to be dramatic and I think I will continue to watch it but it just kinda drives me crazy.
3. Arrow-OMG this show is amazing. If you like movies like the Avengers movies (I know Arrow is DC and Avengers is Marvel) go watch Arrow. There are, I think, 4 seasons. Its good. Its about a guy who puts on a green hood and fights bad guys. My summary does not fully explain this show. There is more to it than what I said. Just go watch it and see for yourself how amazing this show is.
4. Recovery Road- Unlike Shadowhunters I think that Freeform did a good job with Recovery Road. I am by no means saying that this show is without faults but it is WAY better than Shadowhunters. This show is about a teenager that has to go into a rehab facility. She has to live there and go to school during the day.
Well those are some of the shows that I am currently watching. Let me know in the comments what shows you are currently watching.
I hope you have a good day and I will talk to you soon!