Tuesday 15 March 2016

Currently Reading....

Hello everyone!
I haven't finished a book since Yes Please. So this week I thought I could update you on what I am reading and tell you what I think of the book so far.
I am currently reading Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. I bought this book after I watched the movie trailer. It is so good! Go look up the trailer.


When I picked up this book it started out at a slow pace. I didn't really get into the book until I was 40-50 pages into the story. This book so far has not made me cry but I have tissues on hand just in case. I have heard from a lot of people that this book leaves you in tears.
I have a bunch of post-its in this book taking notes for a review.
I cannot wait till I finish this book so that I can tell you guys what I thought. I am just having one of those times reading this book where I want to read all of the book when I am reading it, but when I put it down I forget about it.
I don't have any real feel for the characters. I don't love any of them and I don't hate any of them. I have a "meh" kind of attitude towards the characters. I hope once I dive deeper into the story I feel differently. I will let you know.
I am determined to finish this book this week and hopefully have a review up soon.
Let me know what books you are currently reading! Have you read Me Before You? If so what did you think?
I hope you have a good day!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...