Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Currently Reading....

Hello everyone!
I haven't finished a book since Yes Please. So this week I thought I could update you on what I am reading and tell you what I think of the book so far.
I am currently reading Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. I bought this book after I watched the movie trailer. It is so good! Go look up the trailer.


When I picked up this book it started out at a slow pace. I didn't really get into the book until I was 40-50 pages into the story. This book so far has not made me cry but I have tissues on hand just in case. I have heard from a lot of people that this book leaves you in tears.
I have a bunch of post-its in this book taking notes for a review.
I cannot wait till I finish this book so that I can tell you guys what I thought. I am just having one of those times reading this book where I want to read all of the book when I am reading it, but when I put it down I forget about it.
I don't have any real feel for the characters. I don't love any of them and I don't hate any of them. I have a "meh" kind of attitude towards the characters. I hope once I dive deeper into the story I feel differently. I will let you know.
I am determined to finish this book this week and hopefully have a review up soon.
Let me know what books you are currently reading! Have you read Me Before You? If so what did you think?
I hope you have a good day!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Bought More Books!

Hey guys I've bought more books and decided to share them with you on my YouTube Channel. If you want to check it out here is the ...