Tuesday 17 May 2016

Plans for the summer!!!

Hello everyone!!!
Today I want to discuss with you what I plan on reading for the summer.

There are a lot of BookTubers that have put up videos on what they would like to read for the summer and that inspired me to make a list of what I would like to read.

I made a list at the beginning of the year where I said what I would like to read this year. Link: http://plethora-of-nonsense.blogspot.com/2016/01/book-series-i-want-to-startfinish-in.html
This summer I would like to try and cross some of those books off that list.


I plan on taking a class this summer but I want to try to read some big books over the next few months because I know that in the fall I won't half as much time to read.



M Y   L I S T:

  • Winter by Marissa Meyer
  • Front Lines by Micheal Grant
  • His Dark Materials Series by Philip Pullman
  • All The Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
I think that this is a good list of chunky books. If I read all of these during the summer semester, May-July, then I will have read 2,828 pages!

Let me know what books you are planning on reading for the summer down below. 

Thanks for reading!
I hope you have a good day!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...