Friday 19 August 2016

Life Update

Oh My Gosh! It feels like it has been forever since I sat down and wrote a blog post!

Hey guys!
It feels so good to sit down and talk to you again. The one thing that I look forward to in the week is being able to sit down and write about something.
Today I am writing about what I have been doing for the past week.

College started back up for me on Monday and it has been crazy. I haven't been in school for seven months so it has been an adjustment getting into a school routine.

Since I am back in school I thought that I could tell you about some of my classes.

I am taking a Classical Mythology class this semester that I think I am going to love.


I don't think that I have been this excited to read school material in a while. I love learning about Greek Mythology. I don't know that much about Roman Mythology but I can't wait to find out more about the Roman aspects of the Gods.

One class that I am dreading is a math class. Math is by far my worst subject.
This math course is going to be the hardest course, I believe, that I will take all semester. What makes it worse is that I have to take two more math classes before I get my Associates in Science.

**For those of you that hate math I want to advise you to take it early on. Get it out of the way. I made the mistake of waiting.**

...

I will try to keep up with posting on here. I am not sure how much of my content will be book related, sorry if that is something you like to read on here. I don't know how much time I will have to complete books outside of the required reading this semester. I will try to get some reviews up for books but it may not be as many as I have put up in the past.

Also some posts in the future might be college or school related. Let me know if there is a topic that you would like me to talk about.

I think that is all for todays post. Let me know what you have been up to lately. Also let me know what are your favorite and least favorite classes to take.
Thank you for reading.
I hope you have a great day.
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...