Tuesday 6 September 2016

TV Shows I am anticipating

I have three things that I love to do. I love to read, I love to watch TV Shows/movies, and I love to talk with people about about books and TV. 

Today I am going to be talking about the shows that I am looking forward to this year. Some of these might currently be on air and some might be coming back to TV. 




These are in no particular order even though they are numbered.

1. Scream Queens-September 20, 2016
I started this show last year and was hooked. Scream Queens is like a guilty pleasure. The show is sarcastic and predictable and that is why I love it. 

2. Beauty and the Best-June 2, 2016
I had no idea that this show was still on TV. I watched the first two seasons and then I thought it got cancelled. Well I was wrong. I just found out yesterday that season 4, which is the current season, is going to be the last season. :( I really like this show. I just started catching up yesterday. I watched the first episode of the fourth season. The CW does not have all of the episodes of the fourth season, which is sad. 

3. Arrow- October 5, 2016
Arrow will always be a show I watch. I might end up watching it at the end of the season but I will for sure be watching this show. I absolutely love Arrow. Its action packed and amazing.

4. Too Close To Home- August 22, 2016
I have watched some episodes of this show. I am not sure what to think about it. I want to wait and see how the first season goes before I pass any judgement.

5. American Horror Story- September 14, 2016
I started watching this show when I was watching Scream Queens. I heard that this season is supposed to scare you to death. So I am going to be watching this during the day time when people are home with me. 

6. Jane the Virgin- October 17, 2016
Along with Beauty and The Beast I caught up and found out about this show yesterday. I really enjoy this show. The only reason I stopped watching it is because every time I would try to watch it online the screen would freeze. This was my fault for sitting in the room with the worst internet signal. 
But I caught up yesterday and I am ready to watch the new season. #TeamRafael

7. Blindspot- September 14, 2016
This is one show that I am completely pumped for. This is the show that I think that I will watch no matter what. This show hooked me last year and I need answers!


Okay I think that is all for today. I probably forgot a show or two. If I did I will mention it later.
Let me know down below what shows you are excited for!
Thanks for reading.
I hope you have a great day!
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...