Tuesday 12 April 2016

Deadpool Movie Review!

Hello everyone!!

Today I want to talk about a movie I just saw. I just saw Deadpool in theaters and I loved it!

Oh! I will be referencing scenes from the movie today but none of them will spoil the plot of the movie.

I want to start out by saying 1) I have not read any of the comic books that go along with the story and 2) do not bring children to this movie. I was scrolling through FaceBook when this movie first came out and I saw a bunch of post from people saying "Don't take your kids to this movie it is very violent and has nudity." This movie is rated R. I was thinking to myself 'Why in the heck would these parents not check the rating on a movie before buying a ticket for them and there kids? How stupid can you be to not check the rating on a movie before you go and see it?'



On to what I thought....
Deadpool has a little bit of every genre in it. It is gory, funny, romantic(?) (I guess...he has a girlfriend. (But) This is not a chick flick. Deadpool isn't some lovey-dovy movie.), and action packed.

I really liked the beginning credits. They didn't say who was in the movie like every other movie I have seen. It said stuff like staring a moody teenager (Deadpool isn't a teenager. The only one I could remember was the moody teenager.)

One thing that I liked about this movie is that he talked to the camera like he was talking to the audience. I don't remember seeing another movie that has done that before.

One thing that I thought was kinda weird/funny was when Ryan Renolds made fun of himself in this movie.
Another part that I thought that was funny was when Deadpool pointed out that there are only two X-Men, Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead, in the movie when he goes to the X-Men house. He said something along the lines of how he thought that the people creating the movie didn't have the budget to hire other X-Men.

There were people in the movie theater who didn't stay till the end to see the scene after the credits! I don't think that you are a true Marvel fan if you don't stay till the end. The scene didn't give much for the next movie but still.

This is definitely one of my favorite super hero/villain movies. I can't wait until the next one. I'm hoping that Deadpool teams up with the Avengers or the X-Men for a movie. I think it would be really interesting to see how all the characters would interact.

I would definitely recommend this movie to people.
Just talking about this movie makes me want to go watch it again.

If you have watched Deadpool let me know what you thought in the comments.
I hope you have a good day!
Thanks for reading.
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...