Tuesday 5 April 2016

March Wrap Up

Hello everybody!
Today I wanted to share with you all of the books that I read in the month of March.
                               


 The first book that I finished in March was Yes Please by Amy Poehler.
I loved this book. I did a review for this book and I will link it here: http://plethora-of-nonsense.blogspot.com/2016/03/yes-please-review.html
After reading I Hate Myselfie by Shane Dawson and then reading Yes Please it makes me want to go out in the world. I want to explore and make memories.  So that I can document them and share my experiences with people.
Books like these inspire me to do more in my life.

My rating: 4/5 stars








The next book that I finished was Me Before You by JoJo Moyes. This book will make you laugh and cry.
This book is about a girl who loses her job and then goes to a job center to find another job. One that opens up is a caregiving job and the girl, Louisa, will be to required to take care of a quadriplegic man.
This book is very good. I highly recommend it. There is also a movie coming out soon.


My rating: 4.5/5 stars








My reading this month was terrible. I am 5 books behind for my reading goal for the year. Maybe I can catch up in the month of April.

Let me know in the comments what books you read in the month of March!
I hope you have a good day!
Thanks for reading.
~Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Hello everyone, I know that I have not posted in a while and I am sorry. I fell into a rut about what I wanted to write about on here. I...